Sunday, October 2, 2011

So many choices!!!

Last week in class we created a banking test for our students.  I felt prepared because I have some knowledge on the topic of banking and economics. 



I also read the 3 chapters that Dr. Smirnova gave us on the different types of questions and how to write effective test questions.  Well.... reading about test questions and writing test questions are completely different!!!  I had such a difficult time writing the multiple choice questions.
 

I did not have trouble coming up with the question, or even coming up with the correct response.  Those incorrect answers had me STUMPED!  I did not want to make them too easy because then the student would not have to think about the incorrect answers because they would be too obvious.  I am still not sure if my answers were too easy.  I never thought writing questions would be so challenging.



Dr. Smirnova also showed me another great tool in Google docs.  You can actually write the test questions, choose the format, pick a theme..... and....magic, you have a test!!!  I am always learning about a new tool or website in this class.  Love it!!

Here is the link to our banking test!
Banking Test

No comments:

Post a Comment