Sunday, December 11, 2011

Micro Teaching

Last week we had an opportunity to present our micro teaching to our fellow classmates.  Jesse and Corey taught a geography lesson that required each group to find different clues about our region, location, place, human-environment interaction, and movement.  This was a fun activity since we all got to go outside and look for clues.  Gina and I had "region."  We went outside and looked for different license plates and bumper stickers.

 
Faith and I went next and presented on a classroom museum I really loved this idea!  In this activity, students look at items (or pictures of items) from long ago and compare it with the same (or similar) item from today.  Faith created a fantastic Prezi that showcased items that changed over the years.  
That last group to go was Irene and Erica.  I loved this idea of having a mock trial.  They had a funny script and assigned everyone in the class parts to read.  Unfortunately they were unable to finish due to the time.  I would have loved to see the complete lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment